This has to change



I consider myself a pretty strong person, but sometimes, with certain people and situations I just do not know what to do, or say or suggest anymore. This situation lays heavy on my heart and mind.  I can not keep doing this for you, it is taking a big toll on me.
 You are going to have to step up and take charge of your own circumstances. It has been going on for far too long and I just don't think that you are quite the victim of circumstance that you portray yourself to be. You are very intelligent and very capable and I think that you need to put every bit of effort that you can muster into improving the situation.
You are so much more than this and there IS a solution and you CAN succeed! I don't think you have really pushed for a resolution, because it has been too easy for you not to. My resources have limits and I am going to have to make some changes. I hope I  have not been taken advantage of, because I have acted out of love and kindness.








Popular posts from this blog

Concordia Cemetery El Paso Texas

Creepy Christmas 2013