My Reading List

www.wednesdaysattic.com


This is the book I just started today. Recommended highly by Miz Liz.

Here are just a few of my recent reads. I usually have 2-3 books going at one time. I have both a Kindle and a Kindle Fire. It is so handy being able to carry around several books at once.
I LOVE books and have always been an avid reader. I still buy regular bound books when they are picture heavy, like my many cemetery photography books. 
The trouble is that I have quite literally run out of space in my home for all the books I have. Most are in storage now, awaiting a time when I have room to have them on shelves where they belong.



This was recommended by Annie, along with The King in Yellow- which I am working my way through along with the original Sherlock Holmes.



Anne Rice is back! She has always been a favorite. I was saddened by her temporary venture into religious writing.



I adore Kate Chopin! I read her stories every few years.


Alice Hoffman is also an author that I will always read.


This was really good. Can't wait for the movie!



One of my goals is to read as many 'classics' as I can. This book is incredible! If you have not read it you should.


Very fun, and left open for a sequel!

Popular posts from this blog

Concordia Cemetery El Paso Texas

Creepy Christmas 2013