Organizing my Dolls





I spent some of today sorting out my Dolls. I picked up this small child's bookshelf, gave it a red and black paint treatment and now it is perfect for my smaller dolls. Top: L to R 2 Madame Talbot dolls, 2 October Effigies, 2 Creepy doll tiny nuns. 

Bottom L-R Living Dead dolls Sinister Minister, and Nasty Habit, but sitting on their laps are the black and white calalily, and Friday the 13th October Effigies dolls, then is another Living Dead Doll sitting most unlady like (she doesn't care, she kills people), the Black Heart O.E. doll, Lizzy Borden- LDD, and another LDD sitting on a lovely decoupage box made by Annie. (she made the book on the left side of the bottom shelf too)




This is my large Day of the Dead/Vintage Halloween cabinet. Guarded vigilantly by Anubis on the right. In here I have my large DoD figurines on the top shelf cuz it is the only tall area, and the rest of the stone, papier mache and clay skulls below those.




This is Dr. Nicholas Blood. He is a Madame Talbot doll. He is a Plague Doctor. A fine and regal gentleman he is.







These dolls are all Creepy Dolls made by the very talented Christie Couch. I found this plain wood shelf with red, white and blue heard cut- outs screwed into it at a thrift shop. I turned it upside down and painted it black with Day of the Dead decor ( my favorite theme) hung it up and voila! It is perfect for my 16 inch dolls as you can see. The frames below it hold 2 Black and white photographs, one by Jeff and one by me, and in the middle is our digital frame which is full of photographs that we have taken on our various road trips. I love being able to see them this way.




These are some of my larger Creepy Dolls. That is Dark Alice standing up high on the left, she has a bottle in her hand that says 'Drink Me'. Then Sedona in the center. Of all my dolls people fear Sedona most because her facial expression seems to change. Sometimes she looks happy or content, other times she looks angry. No one wants Sedona to be angry! Finally there is Pio. I had Pio about a week before my youngest daughter saw her. My daughter was sitting on the couch across from Pio when she suddenly spotted her! "What the fuck is that!?" "What the. . !!??" she screamed suddenly! Pio is very lifelike despite her cracked skull. Until that night she didn't have a name, so I named her Pio after Padre Pio- which is another thing that creeps my daughter out. I figured why not go for broke? 



Popular posts from this blog

Concordia Cemetery El Paso Texas

Creepy Christmas 2013