Getting back to it. .

We arrived home on Thursday late afternoon, and it has taken a few days for Jeff and I to resettle after having been like gypsies for the better part of a week. I am still thinking about Tombstone, so much so that we are planning to go back there again, as a long weekend sort of thing. I am going to read up on it more before we go. We also are going to go down even farther south to Bisbee. Another long weekend road trip we are planning is Virginia City NV.

Alas I don't see any ghosties in my digital prints, but Jeff did say one of his B/W shots from the Bird Cage looks like it might have something. He developed the film last night, and until we actually print the photo we won't know.

Tonight I am having my friends over for Coffee and Tarot. There should be enough of us to play Tarot Rummy.

Popular posts from this blog

Concordia Cemetery El Paso Texas

Creepy Christmas 2013